Asbestos Roofing Removal Canberra
Welcome to Asbestos Roof Removal Canberra & Re Roofing Services. For over 10 years we’ve been providing the highest safety compliance levels combined with lowest costs in Canberra (call us on 02 9037 7325 to compare, you’ll be glad you did). We also work with many local councils to ensure our clients meet regulations in a cost-effective way. Removing an asbestos roof can be a daunting task but from the moment we step on site, you’ll feel secure in choosing the right team. We are a fully licensed and insured owner run team of professional asbestos roof removalists. Our team have completed hundreds of commercial asbestos roof removals, domestic asbestos roof removals, industrial asbestos roof removals & more, so feel at ease in choosing us for your next project.
Get A Free Quote For Asbestos Roof Removal & If Required Re-Roofing
Too At Great Rates On 02 9037 7325
Our owner run team are more than happy to provide a free quote for just roof removal but if you’d like to see our great re-roofing rates let us know on 02 9037 7325.
Why You Need Licensed Asbestos Roof Removal Experts
- High health risks & complex regulations make removing an asbestos roof a dangerous and expensive affair if not done correctly.
- When safely handled by well trained and properly equipped professionals you can save yourself a lot of time and money.
- On top of the asbestos health risks there is the added risk of heights which require tickets for workers as well as extra legislative requirements.
- Asbestos Removal Canberra Wide is well equipped to handle all of these tasks and is positioned well in the market place to offer competitive rates on all sized roof removal projects.
Our Canberra Asbestos Removal Services
Generally there are two standard types of asbestos containing roofs most commonly found on commercial and residential buildings. Corrugated AC roof sheets and AC shingle roofs. Both types need their own special requirements when preparing the methodology for removal.
- Corrugated asbestos roof sheeting was widely used and the most common of the two. It can be seen on anything from small garage roofs to residential roofs to huge factory’s often known as super six roof and wall cladding.
- AC shingle roofs were much better looking cosmetically and often used on churches, federation style homes and window awnings. They are more delicate to remove and often need more time working out the methodology for removal as they were often laid on much steeper gradients.
Our Strict Safety Protocols
Each removal and re-roofing project adheres to strict safety protocols that ensure maximum safety for all house occupants and workers. Every measure we take is designed to achieve a specific aim, which includes:
- Maintaining high standards: A qualified supervisor is always readily available to ensure projects comply with all regulatory requirements. All personnel are also thoroughly-trained and fully-certified to handle each task.
- Ensuring safety for people in the vicinity: Signs are always posted around a work area, clearly indicating sensitive work in progress. This is an effective means of alerting anyone close to the work area. Moreover, access to the area is also limited.
- Keeping the environment clean: Accumulation of debris within work areas is prevented in the first place by placing plastic drop sheets around such area, which collects falling debris. After completion, the entire area is thoroughly cleaned to eliminate all traces of asbestos.
- Ensuring safety of workers: Just as we strive to ensure the safety of all house occupants, the safety of all workers is also strictly observed. This enables our personnel to give the best service possible. All personnel are provided with respirators that comply with the Australian/ New Zealand Standard 1716, apart from wearing disposable gloves, hats and type 5 coveralls.
- Delivering effective removal services: We always utilize appropriate disposal and decontamination methods that prevent further contamination of work areas. Apart from thoroughly cleaning the area, every piece of equipment and material used is effectively decontaminated.
You can always count on us to deliver high safety standards in any asbestos roof removal project.